Canon iR6880Ci Colour Photocopier
ABT Ltd, Suppliers to the UK
FREE PHONE 0800 389 1304
Download Canon iR6880Ci Brochure Here
PDL PCL5c, PCL6, UFR II
Resolution 2400 equivalent x 600dpi
Memory 1024MB (Uses Main unit RAM)
Hard Disk 80GB (Uses Main unit HDD)
CPU Canon Custom Processor, 666MHz x 1 + 400MHz x 1 (Uses Main unit CPU)
PCL Fonts Roman80, Bitmap1,OCR2
Supported OS: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP ,Server2003, Vista, Mac OSX (10.2.8 or later)
Interface Ethernet (10/100 Base-T/TX, USB 2.0
Network Protocol TCP/IP (LPD, Port9100, IPP, IPPS, SMB, FTP, IPv4/v6),IPX/SPX (NDS, Bindery), AppleTalk
Pull Scan Network TWAIN Driver (75 to 600dpi 24bit colour /8bit gray scale/Black & white)
Scan Speed 70 ipm: A4 300dpi (Colour&BW)
Scan Resolution 100dpi, 150dpi, 200 x 100dpi, 200dpi, 200 x 400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi, 600dpi
Destinations E-Mail/Internet FAX(SMTP), PC(SMB,FTP,NCP), iWDM
Address book LDAP, Local(Max.1800)
File Format: Single TIFF,PDF,JPEG / Multi TIFF, PDF
- Maximum Original Size A3
- Copy Sizes Cassette: A3, A4, A4R, A5R, 305 x 457mm, SRA3, 330 x 483mm
- Copy Sizes Stack Bypass: A5R-A3, 305 x 457mm, SRA3(320 x 450mm), 330 x 483mm, 100 x 148.5mm- 330 x 483mm, Envelopes
- Resolution Scanning: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Resolution Copying: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Resolution Printing: 2400dpi equivalent x 600dpi 256 Gradations
- Copy/Print Speed A4: 68ppm B&W, 16ppm full colour
- Magnification: Zoom 25-400%
- First copy time: Black-and-White 5.3 sec, Full Colour 12.2sec
- Maximum Warm-Up Time 8 minutes 50seconds
- Multiple Copies/Prints: 1 to 9,999 sheets
- Automatic stackless duplexing as standard
- Paper weight Cassette: 64 to 209g/m²
- Paper weight Stack Bypass: 64 to 250g/m²
- Paper weight Duplex: 64 to 209g/m² for B&W, 64 to 163g/m² for Colour
- Paper Capacity Standard 1500 sheets x2 (Upper Drawers, 80g/m²), 550 sheets x2 (Lower Drawers, 80g/m²)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets(80g/m²)
- Interface Ethernet (10/100Base-T/TX), USB2.0
- Power Supply 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.9 kW maximum
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 679x852x1191mm
- Weight 226kg
- Paper size A3, A4, A4R, A5, A5R
- Paper weight Single sided original 42-128 g/m²
- Paper weigh Double sided original 50-128 g/m²
- Max. Number of originals 100 sheets (80 g/m²)
- Document Scan speed max: Copy 50 ipm A4 600dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Document Scan speed max: Scan 70 ipm A4 300dpi (Colour/B&W)
For the highest performance levels in black and white with the option to tap into colour where you need it, look no further than the highly productive, multifunctional iR6880C/Ci.
- Highly productive black and white printing with added colour
- Large and flexible media supply for the busiest workloads
- Create professional looking documents
- Cost efficient with management controls
- Secure and environmentally conscious
Now you really can have the best of both worlds with Canon’s highly productive iR6880C/CI. This high-end multifunctional device brings high speed multifunctional black and white document communication – with the added benefit of colour whenever you need it.
Intelligent colour for an incredible difference
Black and white communication is often perfectly adequate. But sometimes a little colour – in the right places – goes a long way. The iR6880C/Ci uses Canon’s Auto-Colour Sensing system to detect whether or not a page, or pages within a document, contain colour, and then prints them accordingly, so you only pay for colour when its used.
The highest levels of productivity and cost efficiency
Rather than the space and cost concerns of desktop colour printers scattered throughout your office, the iR6880C/Ci allows busy teams and large departments to carry out occasional colour prints on one highly productive device. With black and white prints delivered at a swift 68 pages per minute (ppm), colour at 16 ppm, and up to 4,750 sheets on-line from six paper sources, even the most challenging workloads are easily handled.
The sharpest prints at 2400 dpi equivalent are delivered with industry-standard PS/PCL supported. Making it easy to create eye-catching saddle-stitched booklets and winning customer proposals.
You can also scan documents via the document feeder and send then wherever they’re needed - network folders, email addresses and mailboxes.
Assured control for a confident future
You can control access to the device as well as specifying limits on usage using the Department ID mode. Or add Canon’s uniFLOW Output Manager for a detailed insight into who is printing what, where and how much its costing you.
Compatible with Windows Vista and IPv6, the “network ready” iR6880Ci integrates quickly and seamlessly into your business environment with centralised management possible using Canon’s iW Management Console. Alternatively, choose the iR6880C “copier only” version, with the option to add extra functionality at a later date.
A raft of security capabilities keeps your information safe including password and fingerprint access control, secure mailboxes, and data encryption procedures.
CALL FREE PHONE 0800 389 1304 FOR BEST PRICES
All offers are subject to availability. Lease Prices are quoted subject to status
Prices exclude VAT and include delivery to the Greater London area only.
Technical specifications are for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. Errors and omissions excepted.
Please note that images on this site usually show items with all accessories and that these are not included in the price.
Copyright © 2003 - 2009 ABT Ltd