Canon iRC3580i Colour Photocopier
ABT Ltd, Suppliers to the UK
FREE PHONE 0800 389 1304
|Model||Description||Canon RRP||ABT Price||Monthly payments for 3 Year Lease||Monthly payments for 4 Year Lease||Monthly payments for 5 Year Lease|
|Canon iRC3580i Colour Photocopier||Canon IR C3580i - Full colour and black and white Multifunctional Network-Ready Copier / Printer/ Scanner. 2 x 500 sheet paper cassettes, Duplex, with 1.5GB RAM, 80GB HDD, UFRII/PCL Standard, Meap, Send, Network, USB, DADF-L1, Pedestal.||£13,352*||£4,997*||£175*||£140*||£119*|
Download Canon iRC3580i Brochure Here
- 35 Black or 30 Colour pages per minute (A4)
- A5R-A3 Paper Handling (Up to SRA3 through the Bypass tray)
- Zoom 25-400%
- Paper weight Cassette 64 to 163g/m2 (Up to 220g/m2 through the Bypass tray)
- Paper weight Duplex 64 to 105g/m2
- Paper Capacity Standard: 550 sheets x 2 cassettes (80g/m2), Stack Bypass 50 sheets (80g/m2)
- Warm-Up Time 38 seconds
- Scan Speed A4: 44ipm 300dpi (Colour/B&W) with DADF
- Scan Resolution 100dpi, 150dpi, 200x100dpi, 200dpi, 200x400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi, 600dpi
- Destinations E-Mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), PC (SMB,FTP,NCP), iWDM (FTP), WebDAV
- Address book LDAP, Local (Max.1800)
- File Format Single page – TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Multi page – TIFF, PDF
- PCL5c Windows 2000/XP/Server2003/Vista
- PCL6 Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- UFR II Windows 2000/XP/Server2003/Vista, Mac OSX (10.2.8 or later)
- Interface Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T)
The “network ready” iRC3580i is the compact, productive and efficient way to bring colour into your office.
- Compact, multifunctional departmental printer
- Productive 30ppm in colour and 35ppm in black and white
- Automatic Colour Sensing (ACS) means you only pay for colour when it’s used
- Professional finishing options
- Powerful security and cost controls
Communicate in colour for added impact with the compact, efficient and productive iRC3580i. This multifunctional network device offers an optional wireless LAN and allows you capture, manage and distribute information at speed and with supreme confidence.
Efficient colour communication
Canon’s iRC3580i puts productive colour communication at everyone’s fingertips in one highly compact multifunctional device. And thanks to Canon’s Auto Colour Sensing System, the iRC3580i automatically detects which documents contain colour, and which don’t, and then prints accordingly, helping to keep costs down.
Productive, professional colour
The iRC3580i delivers prints at an incredibly crisp 30 pages per minute in Colour and 35 pages per minute in Black and White. Expect outstanding prints every time thanks to Canon’s high quality toner and choose from a variety of media types and finishes to create reports, documents, proposals, presentations, brochures, in fact whatever you need to keep your business communication ahead of your competitors. Using the document feeder you can even scan documents and send them instantly – to network folders, email addresses and mailboxes. For effortless installation, the iRC3580i comes completely “network ready”.
Cost effective colour
A number of powerful tools exist which allow you to keep a tight reign on your costs. Using Canon’s iWAM MEAP gives you the ability to assess who is printing what, where and how much it’s costing you. And with AMS part of uniFLOW Output Manager, you can even limit access to certain functions, e.g. print, copy, scan and fax by user, group or department.
Secure and dependable colour
For added security, device access can be controlled by passwords, company login procedures or even fingerprints. Secret watermarks can also be embedded into confidential documents to prevent them being copied and hard disks can be encrypted or erased. As well as helping you to keep costs low, Canon’s unique e-Maintenance facility automatically monitors your devices and their status and reports this to service centres and Canon partners so there’s no need for you to worry about constant monitoring.
CALL FREE PHONE 0800 389 1304 FOR BEST PRICES
*Prices are for machines supplied on a service agreement. If you do not require a service agreement we would be happy to honour the above prices but they would NOT include Delivery, Set Up, Networking or Toners and Developers. These prices would be given on request. All offers are subject to availability. Lease Prices are quoted subject to status. Prices exclude VAT and include delivery to the Greater London area only. Technical specifications are for guidance only and cannot be guaranteed accurate. Errors and omissions excepted. Please note that images on this site usually show items with all accessories and that these are not included in the price.
Copyright © 2003 - 2009 ABT Office Supplies Ltd